Thank you for your interest in CARMBA!
Your time is valuable. As a parent or expectant parent of multiples you have a lot of on your mind. Making the choice to join an organisation like CARMBA can help you with the demands of parenting multiples.
Below you will find a short list of some of the benefits of CARMBA membership, you'll find a full list on the Services page. As with any volunteer-run community organisation, our best asset is the people. In CARMBA you will find people just like you. People giving our best effort to raise happy, healthy multiples while appreciating the joys and pains of the unique experience.
- Equipment loan - breastfeeding pillows, prams and swings
- Bi-monthly e-newsletter published by CARMBA covering topics unique to raising multiples
- Fun social activities including a weekly 'Multiplay' playgroup
- Discounted participation in bi-annual childrens' clothing swaps
- Peer to peer support on a variety of subjects including but not limited to breastfeeding, caesarean birth and higher order multiples
- Member discounts at local businesses like Lollipops Playland
The membership year is from April 1 to March 31. Yearly Membership is $40. If you join from April 1 to September 30 the fee is $40, from October 1 to January 31 the fee is $20 and from February 1 to March 31 there is no fee. There is a once only joining fee of $6.00.